Looking For The Same Support I give Others

Hello, My name is Lee, been on MFP for a while now, on and off for years, recently been through a really bad few weeks but still logged in daily, getting back to my full fitness now, open diary to my friends and daily support I can offer, I am looking for male / female all ages that are genuine and can offer support and encouragement, share ideas and generally have a bit of fun along the way.
We are all in the same mind set, we want to loose weight and be healthy.

Please add me with quick message or leave message here and I will add you.

Replies

• You can add me! I log and exercise daily and my diary i opened as well :)
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    hi there.....feel free to add me......i'm on here every single day and I have it on at work too!!!.....I've still got a little ways to go so i'm definitely willing to give encouragement and advice and any help in return is great......:)
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    add me too if you wish - I log everday and try to encourage my friends on here as much as poss.
  • H! My name is Kristin and I too have been on and off logging for years. Trying to get back into things and hopefully get into exercising more. Feel free to add me :)
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Hi I am the same: open diary, frequent comments and more than happy to share and receive that. So feel free to add me :)
  • Thank you for the messages so far, due back at work now but will check messages later, Thanks everyone.