Reached 2 stone (UK) / 28 lbs loss! And dropped 2 dress size

Options
Finally today I reached my 2 stone (28 lbs) loss (still about double that to go!) !! UK-ers will understand how much of an achievement that is lol! :laugh:

And also I've now dropped two dress sizes, gone from a UK 20 (US 18?) to UK 16 (US 14?) so far! (unsure of US sizes lol)

So pleased with myself! :happy:

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Now I am super curious what a 2 stone is!!
    GREAT JOB!! Keep going!!!!:drinker:
  • kerrera
    kerrera Posts: 43
    Options
    You go girl! Lost 46lb myself (three stone and some) I am down three dress sizes to an 18 and over the moon about it still got some work to go! We have the same goal too! think you might get there first!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    That's fantastic and you are doing so well! Keep up the good work and you will get the results you deserve x
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Hey question- how did you do that cartoon image thing that is your profile pic?
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    way to go, you are doing awesome. I cant wait to see your before and after pics when you reach goal.
  • smilingslatka
    Options
    Finally today I reached my 2 stone (28 lbs) loss (still about double that to go!) !! UK-ers will understand how much of an achievement that is lol! :laugh:

And also I've now dropped two dress sizes, gone from a UK 20 (US 18?) to UK 16 (US 14?) so far! (unsure of US sizes lol)

So pleased with myself! :happy:
    Well done! It is an achievement! I've lost 1 stone and changed my dress size, can't wait to loose another one.)))
  • linzimc24974
    Options
    OMG!!! :happy: Well done you- That's fantastic! My goal is about 2.5 stone-how long has it taken you? I just started this 5 days ago and have been so good and I'm so proud of myself because this morning when I stood on the scales I'd lost 4.2 pounds IN 5 DAYS!!! I'm buzzing!!:bigsmile:
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    OMG!!! :happy: Well done you- That's fantastic! My goal is about 2.5 stone-how long has it taken you? I just started this 5 days ago and have been so good and I'm so proud of myself because this morning when I stood on the scales I'd lost 4.2 pounds IN 5 DAYS!!! I'm buzzing!!:bigsmile:

It's taken me since the very end of January, but I've been steadily losing 1-2 lbs a week, which is good by me as it will most likely be easier to maintain when I get to goal :smile:

@ ashlee: I did it on mvm.com :)

And thanks everyone!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!