Drinks, drinks, and more drinks

Options
Girls night tonight.

What are some low calorie options at the bar tonight? :)

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    your choice of alcohol and diet soda.
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Something like vodka or whiskey and diet soda or soda water are usually the lowest calorie choices for mixed drinks (though they can still add up very quickly). Avoid juice or regular soda as mixers and sugary alcohols like flavored vodkas, liqueurs, or schnapps.
  • starastara
    starastara Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    vodka and diet coke / lemonade is about 150cal per double........... or wine is approx 500-550cals per bottle,
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • QuirkyD
    QuirkyD Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Although I hate to pay for it- SkinnyGirl Pina Colada mix only has like 55 calories per serving. Not sure how they pull that off and I don't like artificial sweeteners but I can compromise if I want to have a sweet drink. Good choice for a Girls night in.
  • entropicbeauty
    entropicbeauty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    They probably wouldn't have this at the bar, but I love Fox Barrel cider. It's 130 calories per 12 oz. bottle, but so so tasty.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Guiness - about 200 calories a pint, will fill your stomach aswel so you wont be wanting that late night kebab
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Have fun and shots of clear alcohol would probably be best, but last Saturday the spiced rum and hot apple cider sure did help with trick or treating (it was cold out) :wink: . 3 drinks cost me 585 Calories though.
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I second the Guinness vote. Plus, it will fill you up so you don't have to drink as much. Have fun!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Wine is usually my drink of choice. Mostly because I like it, but also it's not high calorie (about 110 - 125 per glass usually) and it begs to be sipped instead of chugged.
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    Who cares, workout hard and have fun!!!! It is not every night you are doing it, so kick *kitten* and enjoy your night!!! :happy:
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    shots of Patron Silver
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Vodka soda, lots of lime! Enjoy!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    drink whatever you like
    just work it off.
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I second the Guinness vote. Plus, it will fill you up so you don't have to drink as much. Have fun!

I third.