cant do this by myself!

Options
okay everyone. i cant do this by myself. i need you help! i need to start exercising and running everyday! i really would love if you guys could spam this post telling me to run each day to get me motivated. i was supposed to lose 20 pounds this year and instead i gained almost 10! so I'm going to try to lose as much as i can by December. Please help!

Replies

• iwaswhati8
    Options
    just started today, I know I need plenty of encouragement, but it s now or never attempt...:cry:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am going to tell you this...it is not meant to deter you...you can very much lose 20 pounds without exercising every day. Forcing yourself to do this will likely turn it into a chore which can make the method unsustainable. Find something you like to do. Start off 2-3 days a week and go from there.
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    its amazing how after only 3 days my run was easier. :) i missed it so much! i keep imagining myself all skinny and fit when im running.
  • MARTIC0058
    MARTIC0058 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! glad your back on track! exercise is necessary for true optimal health. I have a team on fb that helps support each other and keep each other accountable if you would to join my team shoot me a message! Consistency is the key to your goals! exercise at least 4 to 5 times a week and WATCH your calories! best wishes in your journey! hope to hear from you

Casey
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you think you can ...you can! ...have faith in you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I do suggest taking some time off every few days, or cross training, instead of running every day. I can't run now because of knee problems (I cycle instead), but when I was running, I found that I would get injuries if I ran more than 4 days a week. Of course I also walked a lot then, 3-5 miles a day, which put some extra stress on the legs and hips.
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    and day 4 was even easier! (lung wise) :D im not wheezing already!