Artic Zero Ice Cream

Options
2»

Replies

• JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I was excited to try a healthy ice cream for once but when I tasted the cookiesncream flavor I thought someone pulled a prank on me because it tasted nothing like cookiesncream! I looked at the ingredients and No cookie bits, should have known. It didnt taste that bad but deffinetly should have a cookies n cream label ! and not worth $5.99
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    The peanut butter flavor tastes like boiled hot dogs. If you like that, then yes, it's quite delicious.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    stay FAR away.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    So "Zero" stands for the taste. Good to know! Icky sauce cardboard ice cream. I'd save calories for the real deal, too.
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    So "Zero" stands for the taste. Good to know! Icky sauce cardboard ice cream. I'd save calories for the real deal, too.

It has taste. I mean... not good taste. But taste nonetheless.
  • jgbones
    jgbones Posts: 6
    Options
    Well - it sure as hell ain't ice cream or water ice. And if my boyfriend and I are snacking, I'm trying to steal a bite of his Ben & Jerry's in between my spoonfuls. What I like to do with artic freeze is let it melt a lil bit and throw in some mix-ins...maybe some berries, PB, or some vanilla or chocolate Chex cereal. That way, it's still a treat. My go to flavor is maple vanilla.