100 lb Losers unite!

Options
How about we have all of the 100 lb losers chime in here. Describe your journey. What finally was the big motivator for you? What worked for you? What didn't work for you? what kind fo support did you have? etc...

Looking forward to reading all the great stories for inspiration.

Replies

• theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    ehhh man I will be typing for days if I did that and its lunch time^_^

click my name and click my blog

If I get time I will come back and type it out but to abbreviate

I was composed of hatred of others and hatred of myself. i was upset with what I had become and felt that I wasn't living up to my potential and letting down the people I want to help because of it. Then I realized if I ever wanted to help people with their weight I had to be able to deal with mine first. I think therefore I am so to speak. I had no support, no doctors no family no friends no coaches. It was all me everything I was and everything I was doing to myself was all me. I think therefore I am a creature of burden. I was meant to help others with their burdens so I vowed to learn how to do just that, and what better way than to get rid of my own. It was not easy alot of blood sweat and tears shed. Lot of loneliness and days where I felt like giving up. But for the first time in my life I felt like I was fighting for something that was bigger than myself. That helped me push forward. That is why I am so positive in all of my posts. Once a person knows what is like to have nothing, they learn to appreciate everything. So here I am before you helping others that want to go through the same journey I went through except for one caveat. I don't want anyone to ever have to go through what I went through. You don't have to loose weight alone, if a friend is what it takes than a friend is what I'll be. And that defines....me

See what you made me do??? When I start writing about this kinda stuff I cant stop T_T I'm just sooo good at it lol

Cheers,

Tof
  • katjohn83
    katjohn83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    What an awesome testimony! That's taking control!

So where is everyone else? I know we have more 100 lb losers out there.