PCOS sufferer...Your fruits consumption?????

Options
To all PCOS sufferers, how is your fruit consumption per day?i mean approx.how many fruits fo u consume in a day and particulatly which fruits??
I love fruits but due to insuline resistance, i always gt afraid to eat fruits of my choices especially watermelon :(

Replies

• ntatbeeq
    ntatbeeq Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    anyone??
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I once had PCOS but over the last 15 months have cured it as well as my Insulin Resistance....

FRUIT is one of my favorite things in the entire world. I try and stick to my sugar macros on this website. However, I usually don't consume more than 2 services of fruit a day. Plums, Blue berries, peaches and apples are some of my favorite. I try and stay away from bananas and pineapples due to their high calorie and carbs.

Apples contain a different kind of sugar that doesn't mess with my blood sugar, so I eat tons of those.

If you have any other questions or like to add me as a friend to stalk my diary, please do. =P
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I rarely have fruit, usually only with work luncheons where it's the healthier of any option =/ I miss pineapple like I'd miss my left arm, though.... whenever I eat it, though, I end up devouring the entire pineapple, which isn't good for my carbs or my sugars =(