NOVEMBER 2013 100+ MILES Challenge

NEW MONTH......Get those feet walking, running, jogging ...just add up those miles!!!

CAME BACK TOO ADD MY TICKER....TODAY was a good day but it also involved mowing leaves...:P

exercise.png

Replies

• jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,794 Member
    4.25 MILES today...

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    Too the tune of "oh where has my little dog gone" ...

OH WHERE OH WHERE
    HAVE ALL THE WALKERS GONE?
    OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN THEY BE?
    I'VE LOOKED HIGH AND I'VE LOOKED LOW
    BUT SOMEHOW ALL I FIND IS ME!

Perhaps because it's the weekend and everyone is busy.....Later today I am going too try and get in a walk while my husband rests.... I HOPE I don't come back too find myself all alone and speaking too myself AGAIN..:sad: ..........
  • 4 miles yesterday
  • 6 miles between yesterday and today! Not much for some people but I'm just happy I got off the couch!
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    15 miles between yesterday and today!
  • jeanniewes
    People showed up! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... AND YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!!! YES any walk is better than being a couch potato...

4.5 MILES for me today......

exercise.png
  • captmiddy
    captmiddy Posts: 147 Member
    Need to get a new ticker going. I haven't done much yet sort of took a light Friday and weekend after doing 175 in October. Big holiday months coming up so I will probably just do the 100 rather than 150 or so.

I will come up with a new ticker shortly.
  • jeanniewes
    Everyone should take a day off. I rarely ever do. I do have days I only get in 1 or 2 miles so I sort of count that as a slow day...HOLIDAYS will be tough BUT I think we can do it. It is that we keep moving as much as we can...:smile:

4.25 MILES today......

exercise.png
  • Wow everyone is so much ahead of me on their miles! It's ok, I started C25K today so I only made it 2 miles today. So 8 total. Someday I'll get to where everyone else is :/
  • jeanniewes
    DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP! NONE OF YOU! I think EVERYONE is doing a great job and walking SOME is better than NONE!!!

I did not get back last night too do yesterday entry...sooooooooooooooooo 3.25 MILES on NOVEMBER 5TH...:smile:

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,731 Member
    I'd like to join! I'm going to try for 175 miles this month. :tongue:

exercise.png

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Chris
  • jeanniewes
    175 MILES??????????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WELL CARRY ON! lol

Today was an appointment day and mowing the lawn day. I only managed TWO MILES....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

THAT WOULD BE 23.5 MILES THUS FAR...
  • cpanus
    Thanks, Jeannie! I'll get it if I get on the recumbent bike a few days.

14 miles today...12.0 on the recumbent and 2.0 walking.

exercise.png

Chris
  • jeanniewes
    You're WELCOME Chris. I dont count when I ride my Stationary Bike BUT that is JUST ME....YOU can count anything you wish. In past some have counted jogging/running. As long as those steps add up then GO FOR IT!!!

I actually got in 3.5 Miles today and brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it was COLD because it was really WINDY...

exercise.png
  • captmiddy
    captmiddy Posts: 147 Member
    So here is my week 1 info for November:
    Nov 1 - Nov 7 = 40.63

Been a very busy week so just jumping in to drop off my mileage. Hopefully will be on to encourage others some next week. Everyone keep on trucking, and watch out for turkeys.

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    YES we ALL ENCOURAGE one another..THAT is why we're here...:flowerforyou:

By Wednesday and Thursday next week I'll be freezing! My doggies will be pupcicles...lol They are calling for Snow Flurries and only highs in the 40's F :noway: and trust me THAT IS COLD for this time of year IN TENNESSEE! :sad: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. SO I guess we'll be bundling up really well.....?

3.5 MILES today....

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    3.5 MILES today...

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    Family business for a couple of days...

Thursday - 2.42
    Friday - 2.00
    Saturday - 6.52

exercise.png

Have a great Sunday.

Chris
  • jeanniewes
    4 MILES today....

exercise.png

lol never realized we had the same ticker EXCEPT your TURTLE is faster than my dog! What I might ask is up with THAT? lol....
  • tamaron4
    tamaron4 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to myfitnesspal.com so I am starting a little late. Just walked 1.46 miles on my treadmill but will head back this afternoon to do some more. Hoping this site encourages me to lose my goal and get more fit.

exercise.png