new message board support

Options
hi all. this is all new to me. i feel like a lone wolf out here...i've read through many intros and did not see any body who has a similar bio or challange as myself. i am post baractric and still have 88 more pounds to lose. just becauce i've had surgery does not make it differnt... IT IS like any other diet. its just as hard to keep on track, stay motivated, and EXERCISE. :-/ I could really use all the encouragement i can get.

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    If you search the Groups i am sure you will find many people in your situation.

Best of luck!:flowerforyou:
  • NGCByrden
    Options
    thank you. i am brand new to any kind of message board things and just found that group. thank you. hopefully there are kind poeple from that group or anyone else stuggling to loose weight that could join in this journy of weight shed with me. its a hard to stay motivated and inspired all alone
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me a supportive friend. The support on this site has really helped me a good deal in my striving towards improved heath.
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<add me....I understand its hard :)
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to check out the "Groups"... Click on Community. Then in the dark blue band below that, click Groups. You can search for the type of surgery that you had. VSGers is one of the groups. :) After you search, click the group name and then click Join Group. That's it!!