Sad & discouraging day

Options
2»

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Dude, it's more than likely water retention, meaning it's not real weight gain. Up your water intake and keep doing your thing and it will go away. RELAX!
  • synnglemommm
    synnglemommm Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're not eating enough some days and then eating out. There is a TON of sodium in all that take out food and you can't eat below 1200, that is the minimum if you eat below that like the 700 the one day, you're body is storing all the fat in the foods you're eating because it isn't getting enough.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    I think your logging is wrong. According to the subway website, a steak, egg white, and cheese flatbread with NOTHING added is 220 calories. That is just one item from multiple days that you are 30 calories off on alone.

On top of that, I pray that some days you are forgetting to log everything. If not, then you are not eating nearly enough in general (NOT taking into account any bad logging, just by what IS logged). You have days where you eat 700 or 800 calories!! That isn't enough for any human being to survive on.

Not to mention you have whole DAYS where you did not log.

With all of these issues there is no shock that you are not losing weight. You are not following the guidelines correctly or logging correctly. Get this down and then you may have some success.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Your calorie counts are off. Here's the actual calories for your Subway breakfast: 390 for the sandwich, not the 190 you have in there and this is assuming you have no condiment on there and just had the steak, provolone, and egg white on flatbread like is stated. Your carbs: 47 (where you got 9 I have no idea), fat: 10 (not 6), protein: 28, and here's the killer; sodium: 1240.

Yep. Most all of the restaurant entries look to be about half of what they should be.
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Your calorie counts are off. Here's the actual calories for your Subway breakfast: 390 for the sandwich, not the 190 you have in there and this is assuming you have no condiment on there and just had the steak, provolone, and egg white on flatbread like is stated. Your carbs: 47 (where you got 9 I have no idea), fat: 10 (not 6), protein: 28, and here's the killer; sodium: 1240.

Yep. Most all of the restaurant entries look to be about half of what they should be.

I was going to correct the turkey burger but went to Carl's Jr's website and that was actually accurate to my surprise.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Fast food has so much sodium, as do many processed foods such as lunchmeat. For example, when I substituted chicken lunchmeat with actual chicken for my sandwich wrap, I quickly shed some water weight. It wasn't actual weight lost, but I was not surprised at the water loss.
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    thanks everyone for all your advice and comments..I work 12-13 hour days and don't have much time to cook unfortunetaly which is how I gained all this weight in the first place.. i do I try to make the best decisions as I possibly can when eating out. the only thing I drink is water (besides a beer once in awhile)... and I drink so much water on a daily it's hard to keep track so I don't log it. I do need to make more time to cook its just difficult to find the time in between work.. working out and sleeping.

but I will try to keep at it and try and make more time for cooking. thank you all for the ones offering positive support... it's appreciated so much!