Hello! I am determined

Options
Hey everyone, I am bound and determined to get my act together. NO more excuses. I lost 30lbs 2 years ago and I have put 20 pack on. All of those nice skinny clothes are sitting lonely in my closet waiting to be worn.

Afternoons are my worst time. It is so hard for me. I have been so deserate for a Weight Loss buddy but none of my friends want to COMMIT. I need someone on the good days and bad days, anyone up for it?

I can't wait to get to know all of you as we go through this journey together.

Tricia

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • nicoledc
    nicoledc Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome and good luck - it's hard for ALL of us - that's why we're here - this is a great site though - keeping track of your food and exercise is key - I break my exercise up into morning/afternoon/evening to keep memore focused. I have also found that a handful of plain roasted almonds before dinner (about an hour before) kills my appetite - they are heart-healthy - just keep it to a 1/4c serving, no more, and only 1x a day. Hard about this on Dr Oz and it works for me.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, if you like!
  • slaughlin
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend. Were all here for the same reason !!!! GOOD lUCK
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    add me too it you want. i am committed to this!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Add me as a buddy!:smile:
  • JillMaddox
    Options
    Same here.....Friends help so much.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    From one Trisha to another -- let's do it!! :happy: