Thoughts on Joint Juice & supplements combo

Options
Hi I have OA & RA as well Fibromyalgia... The meds the doctor gave is so harsh and can cause more problems then can help I tried the moblic for arthritis pain... and after a week I want to find better alterative to my wellness. I know I will have to live with all this but wonder if the joint juice works for anyone? and so how do you take it? alone or with supplements too(? I am looking into all the different vitamins and oils,foods to help with inflammation, which causes pain. And have found can be great in weight loss as well! Day two with no pain meds and feeling a little stiff but just tried a joint juice with my breakfast. and thinking later today to take joint vitamin too! along with a bunch of other stuff to help in all my areas. :) I will open my diary so you can see my list of vitamins. So any input would be great!! Thanks Laura

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I don't trust the claims of those supplements.
    I'm over 50 and have had arthritis my whole life. You know what works for me I hate to say, alcohol.
  • Rawfoodsho
    Options
    The medical industry is a joke. If you can fix the problem holistically or through weight loss you should. The medical industry is designed to keep you sick and keep you in the system. If you have random pains why not just toke up? It will take your pain away and without slowly shutting down your organs or eating your liver, like medication does.

Oh when it comes to inflammation, it depends on who you talk to, Paleo people swear grains cause inflammation so if you go by that, then dont eat grains.
  • Funkenstein7
    Options
    Ground ginger is apparently a natural anti inflammatory. I add it to my milkshake post-recovery whenever i've had a hard bike session or weights session, and i never ache as much as i used to.

Obviously a good stretch and warm up/cool down is important, but you said yourself that you have more medical issues to contend with, but give it a try and see if it helps?
    It's not the best, it tastes a bit grainy, but the pros outweigh the taste in my book :drinker:
    Keep on smiling tho!
    Peace :drinker:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,592 Member
    Options
    Haven't found any credible studies yet that support the use of supplements to relieve the maladies you have.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition