Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The above person's profile pic reveals what about him/her?

Options

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    is low on body hair
  • GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Loves lipstick. Is that MAC's Diva you're wearing?
  • Jiminibee
    Jiminibee Posts: 82
    Options
    Is strangely in sync with me - was the person above me the last time I checked this topic!
  • Firehawk734
    Firehawk734 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    is low on body hair

True, it takes me 2 weeks before I hvae to shave my face :). When I was young i was conscientious about that, but turns out I don't have to deal with 5 o'clock shadows every other day. Lucky me :).
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    He appears tall??
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    is low on body hair

True, it takes me 2 weeks before I hvae to shave my face :). When I was young i was conscientious about that, but turns out I don't have to deal with 5 o'clock shadows every other day. Lucky me :).

Literally? Reveals your upper body LoL :)

You're confident. Takes confidence to take a pic without one's shirt on.
  • Jiminibee
    Options
    Lol you must be super confident - taking posting an inverted revealing picture! Also kickass, flexible, and strong! Nice :)
  • Firehawk734
    Firehawk734 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm very proud of what I've come from and been able to accomplish so far.

You look very nimble :)
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    @ MSeel1984 - She's very adept at pole dancing.....
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Amazing core & upper body strength. :smile:
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Oops, meant the pole dancer, but I'm sure it applies to the rest of you too! :wink:
  • Jiminibee
    Options
    Lol pull up princess
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    @litsy3 - She's a gym rat
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    He's proud of his pecs
  • MSeel1984
    Options
    Lol you must be super confident - taking posting an inverted revealing picture! Also kickass, flexible, and strong! Nice :)

You know, I didn't believe it...but they always say that the better you get at pole dancing, the less clothing you wear. It's true-you can't stick if you have clothes in the way...hip holds, etc...and hey thanks! The strength is really showing up in the upper body-confidence is coming along with it! :D
  • Jiminibee
    Options
    Proud of her natural beauty
  • MSeel1984
    Options
    I'm very proud of what I've come from and been able to accomplish so far.

You look very nimble :)

Hey thanks! And you should be proud! Go you!
  • Jiminibee
    Options

You know, I didn't believe it...but they always say that the better you get at pole dancing, the less clothing you wear. It's true-you can't stick if you have clothes in the way...hip holds, etc...and hey thanks! The strength is really showing up in the upper body-confidence is coming along with it! :D

Lol that's a great trend if you ask me - women getting fitter and wearing less?! It gets my vote!

You're welcome - you should be confident - at least 50% of the members here couldn't pole dance like you. I know I couldn't! I'd try, but it would be a comedy routine more than anything lol
  • emeraldeyes_bc
    emeraldeyes_bc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing is really hard lol I've tried it, and I thought I was pretty strong haha way different muscle movement than I'm used to :p you rock!
  • Jiminibee
    Options
    She's so cool that 4x Mr. O actually requested a picture with her