Looking for friends with "Baby Fat" to lose !!

Options
plus some! Haha hello everyone, you can call me Cici :)
So here I am on myfitnesspal again trying to do this once and for all and get on with my life as a healthy person, with new habits and a sexy body. Can you blame me? Anyways, I have two little ones 6, and almost 4 and I still have not lost the baby weight or, the other weight I gained eating like a BEAST :) Lets motivate each other. Let me know how much you have to lose!

I am 5'2" - 143lbs - tiny boned - married - two babies

Replies

• aniqa_saeed
    Options
    Heyyy ..im in a similar positon to you...i got 2 boys 5 and 2.5 years and i am struggling to get anywhere near my pre pregnancy weight. I am 5 foot and abt 165 pounds so i look horrible!!
  • StepAwayFromTheCupcake
    Options
    I'm looking to lose the baby muffin too. My oldest will be 6 in December, and my youngest is 3 1/2.

I'm 5'5", 127 lbs. Not concerned with the scale number, I just don't want to jiggle anymore :noway:
  • tonyajohn
    Options
    I'm 5'0 looking to get down to 110 - 115 lbs from 144 lbs. Two kids, my youngest is is almost 20 months. Feel free to add me!
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I just had my second son by c-section 3 weeks ago and am looking to shed 4.5 stones. I'm in Northumberland.
  • melissawiltrout
    melissawiltrout Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the same boat. I'm 5'o" with three girls, 10, 4 and 3. Trying to get to a point where I don't look 4 months pregnant anymore!!!

Feel free to add me. If you search "moms who have lost flan, stretch marks" there are some really inspiring women.
  • KatieDavis684
    KatieDavis684 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people trying to lose baby fat as well. My boys are 14 months and 28 months so I had 2 pregnancies back to back. I only gained 22 pounds with each pregnancy and was down to my original weight before I had my 2nd one but I would like to lose more. I'm doing Insanity and also the Atkins diet at the same time.