NSV - Single Digit Pants

Options
When we got back to colder temps this fall and I drug out the pants I discovered I only had 2 pairs that fit decently. Packed up the other two "too big" pairs and sent them to my sister. 2 pairs of pants just don't cut it so today I went to go jean shopping.

Out of kicks and giggles I picked up a pair of size 8 jeans....just to see. Lo and behold they fit! They're a little bit snug, but not tight. I was shocked standing there in the dressing room. I actually checked to see if the sales tag matched what the pants label said...sure enough size 8.

I cannot even remember the last time I worse single digit clothing. Definitly pre-High School.

I started this journey at a size 20 so this is definitly a victory.

Replies

• annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! I can't wait until I also fit in smaller jeans. I am a size 10 now and I am not really sure I can wear something smaller since I have really wide hips and enormous thighs.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I had the same one recently and yesterday got some size 6's. It's a great feeling. Keep up the good work
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    That is a marvelous NSV! Your profile picture says it all! Very inspiring!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I've started fitting into size 8 recently and thought the same thing--there is no way I'm wearing single digit pants, no way. And yet, I am! It's a weird but great feeling, isn't it? Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!