History Repeats itself

Options
So I'm rather depressed today.
Yesterday I was rear-ended on the highway. I'm alright, aside from back and neck injuries. My car is not. The issue is, I was rear ended two years ago by a transport truck. This caused me many neck and back injuries and I became depressed. Unable to move, and upset at my injuries, I ate. I gained 60+ pounds. And now, history has repeated itself. I now face financing issues to get a new car, and my back and neck are stiff and sore, and who knows what the damage is. It's only been one day, and I'm dreading the coming Monday, because business days mean dealing with all the bull that comes with getting rear-ended. I'm hoping its only whiplash and not like last time, but I can't help but get scared, as I still haven't lost the weight or the lack of self-confidence that came with my last 60+ pound weight gain

Replies

• JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are feeling better soon and everything gets better. (((HUGS))) :flowerforyou:
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I hope everything works out for you... Maybe now that you realize what you previously did before you will catch yourself doing it? We are all here for you!

You can add me as a friend if you need more support.. I will always try and help the best I can!