2»

Replies

• DitchingTheScale
    Options
    well done! you make me want to invest in it! great results girl
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I wish I would have done better with my nutrition! 5 weeks left and I plan on kicking butt!! :)

This makes me feel better about ordering T25. Can't wait for it to come in. Do you follow their nutrition plan or do you use the deficit plan here on MFP?
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I wish I would have done better with my nutrition! 5 weeks left and I plan on kicking butt!! :)

This makes me feel better about ordering T25. Can't wait for it to come in. Do you follow their nutrition plan or do you use the deficit plan here on MFP?

I just go by MFP for calorie counting. I've never been able to follow a food plan. I like fast food and hot dogs every now and then lol!
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    T25 is simply amazing!!! I love it. It's what turned me into a beachbody coach :-P WONDERFUL job, girl, keep at it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!