what can you eat an entire container of without thinking...

Options

Replies

• dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I may have a real problem.... I wanted to quote just about EVERYONE!!!! I kept saying YES! YES! YES!!!

With the exception of any meat things, All things sweet and salty!!!

Edited: because spelling.....
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    hummus with pita bread or pita chips omg YUUUUM!!!!:love:
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Or Doritos, or Cheez-Its, or really anything salty and crunchy that you can shovel mindlessly into your mouth. Oh man. I had dental surgery last week and I'm really missing my crunchy foods.

I also made homemade macaroni and cheese last night (hey, it's soft food, and it's high-protein, kind of). It's the good stuff, with lots of sharp Cheddar in it, and it took all of my willpower to not bury my face into the whole dish like I was at a pie-eating contest. OM NOM NOM NOM

ETA: I love (love!) my cheapo grocery store for selling single-serve bags of chips, Doritos, etc. I can buy one of those and indulge my food-lust without ending up groaning on the floor covered in orange "cheese" dust. Why are you so DELICIOUS, crunchy snack foods.
  • Aholden92
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Ice Cream....ooooooh :bigsmile:

Omg, If I had an endless supply, I could eat that ice cream until my stomach ruptured open!! I'm pretty sure Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Ice Cream is crafted by the gods...
    The gods of high-calorie deliciousness...

I can't even look at pizza. Must turn away while my boyfriend is eating it, or I'll devour an entire box.

Luckily, that's about it!! Just pinch your belly or inner thigh, and all that tasty (unhealthy) food suddenly won't smell too good anymore.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Yogurt and rice pudding. Those are the first two that come to mind. I don't even buy rice pudding anymore for that reason, and can't but large containers of any kind of yogurt or else I'll go overboard :laugh:

As well as everything else that everyone has listed. :laugh:
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Garlic hummus and Special K chips...now my mouth is watering!
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Options
    peanut butter. a few days work of calories right there...
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    chunky monkey ice cream OMG
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Oreos, Ritz Crackers, Lay's Potato Chips...
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's AmeriCone Dream ice cream. Sweet nectar of the Gods! and Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy....and pizza....I could eat a whole pizza by myself... :love:
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Used to eat a whole tube of Pringles when I was a teenager, and not think about it.

Now, can easily polish off a Sweet and Salty popcorn 500g bag.
  • Yogurt. Or any type of berry.
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Sabra hummus. It's too easy to eat the whole tub.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Combos cheese crackers
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Popcorn
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Red licorice twists (specifically the kind they sell at Tractor Supply Company). I don't know what it is about them--it has to be this type (not Twizzlers or Red Vines). I go through them so quickly!
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Definitely popcorn. Or crackers. Or chips. Pretty much give me any snack that's crunchy/salty and it's a goner.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Bread
    Cookies
    Ice Cream
    Chips
    Ice Cream
    Bacon
    Ice Cream
    Ice Cream
    Gelato
    Ice Cream
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Goldfish crackers. I don't even realize I'm doing it lol. I have to put them in a bowl or I'll eat an entire carton....
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    gummy anything, but esp. gummy coke bottles