Jillian Michaels Killer Abs

Options
Has anyone done this DVD? Tell me your results if you did, I just started today! :)

Replies

• Roxiesmother
    Options
    I started it a few weeks ago and I like it. I do it a couple of times a week after my strength training to work my abs, but I have been doing 6 week 6 pack for ages so my abs got very toned from that. I just got so sick of doing it that I needed something new to do! So far so good though- I can feel it after I do it (especially level 2 and 3) which is good. It's a fund DVD that moves quickly so you won't get bored. Good luck with it!
  • redd_87
    redd_87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and while level one was ok, it didn't give me the burn I was looking for. I'll do level one again today (and probably up my weights) then probably jump to level two tomorrow. I'm looking forward to results as I've read some good things about it. I also have 6W6P that I plan on doing after this :)
  • danistirling
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! I'm pretty sore today! Just gotta push through today lol. I did 30 day shred for 2 weeks before I got off track and definitely noticed a difference in my arms, shoulders, legs and upper abs. I hope I see those results with this DVD.