Looking for a FEW FRIENDS who wish mutual support.

Options
My goal is to lose 30-35 pounds and get back into shape. I have sent a few "friend requests" to people, but have not heard back from anyone which surprises me. I used MFP several years ago and had several very supportive friends, two of whom I still correspond with, but they are no longer on MFP.

Replies

• RickyLuvsMary4ever
    Options
    Thats strange but not everyone needs many friends on MFP.

Please add me, I enjoy the social aspect of MFP and I would not have come so far with out it!

I can come on here and get pepped up and talk weight loss shop with people moving in the same direction as me. SHRINKING.

I have lost over 82 pounds and counting.

Anyone can add me for support, please feel free...
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hi janet im an aussie so different time zone but you can add me im quite high energy and i would love to help motivate you.
  • Hi....I'm new and have about a100 to lose. Would love support.
  • health1971
    Options
    Hi Janet :flowerforyou: ,

Please feel free to add me:smile: ... I will accept your request and support you no matter what :wink: ...

Taking a step at a time to reach my goal always :flowerforyou:

-Ivonne
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I would love friends! I am new and need a bit of group of folk around me in case I have questions, etc :) Anyone want to add me??

:)
  • jessikabrook
    jessikabrook Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Am looking for the same thing. I'm 20, live in Australia and aiming for 15 kilos fat loss. Feel free to add me!
  • dk50
    dk50 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me for support am on daily...this site has help me a lot not only learning to eat right but getting the exercise also... good luck
  • MissJS1983
    MissJS1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I would like some inspiring MFP friends please. Thats if people dont mind.

I am at the start of a very long journey :(
  • suereid5076
    Options
    Me too!
  • cmn12rbp
    cmn12rbp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP as of a little over a week ago... & I have logged in every day since joining. I have 60-70 pounds to lose and would love to be friends with some people that I can relate to! Anyone can feel free to add me, I would love to give and receive some support and motivation!
  • shortyaep73
    Options
    Hello. My name is Autumn and I just started new account here on myfitnesspal. I have lost 98 lbs.so far and still have over 100 more to go. I have been having some problem these past few weeks and slowed down on my weight loss. I have a Neuropathy in both my feet and also 4 bone spurs too. So I really have a hard time doing exercises. I have a treadmill that I use every day for about 45 minutes and also walk outside for about 40 minutes and do about 50 minutes lifting weights everyday but Sunday. I try to stay under 1200 calories a day. I really could use some help getting over this plateau. How can I get past it? If anybody know what I need to do I really can use the help. My health depends on me to really lose more weight.:happy:
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! (anyone!)
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I am on everyday!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm Crystal and i get a bit moody at time's.. but I'm almost at goal, and I'm here to tell you it can be done!... cause well I have kicking and screaming the whole way but it's worth it...

Feel free to add me .. any of you.. try to help where I can!
  • LaurenEllexx
    LaurenEllexx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Janet! Like you, I am new here also. I'm always up for making new friends so feel free to add me if you want
  • ymlewicki1
    ymlewicki1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me Janet, I would love to chat and share ideas and recipes!