Another Kettlebell challenge (8/15 to 9/15)

inguvap
inguvap Posts: 85 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello everybody,
Since I have successfully finished the 6 week kettlebell challenge and lost about 3.2 lbs and 3 inches (1 each off my waist, belly and hips) and 1 size, I am super enthusiastic about starting another one for 4 weeks. This time, I want to keep it really simple. Just swings, Turkish Getups and Cleans and Presses with heaviest bell that you could use for 30 minutes 3 to 4 days a week.
Since this is working out for me very well, I would like to stick with it for next 4 weeks while taking a couple of Yoga classes on my off days. Let me know if anybody would like to join.
I will be posting my workout logs and my progress as often as I could.

Peace,
Padma.

Replies

• inguvap
    I did not weight myself this week and I would like to wait for another week as I do not feel the weightloss. How ever, I have done 5 kettlebell workouts and 2 Yoga workouts in last one week. I found a trainer in my area and started classes with him. So far I have attended 3 and I started to do high pulls with 12 kg which is a HUGE STEP for me. I kept thinking that I can only use the 12KG for 2-arm swings and never tried otherwise. I signed up for a month worth of classes (2 classes per week) with kettlebells and I do 2 to 3 workouts at home.
    I'd say that the forst week is an overall success even though I did not lose weight. Also, my calorie intake was way too much this weekend so that could be a factor.
    Padma.
  • inguvap
    Another week went by and I workout with kettlebells 4 days this week. Yesterdays workout was brutal but I am getting stronger my recovery time is getting better with every workout.
    I have done 5 ladders of 5 rungs of Cleans and Presses and 28 rounds of 30/30 rounds of swings. Entire workout too about 75 minutes. Did not measure myself yet but I do not feel any weight loss. My arms looking more mascular though.

Padma.
This discussion has been closed.