8lbs down, 42 to go!

scarlettbleu
scarlettbleu Posts: 25
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I came to this site after a recommendation from a friend. It's been helpful so far. Feel free to send a friend request. I need all the support I can get, and will reciprocate. :flowerforyou:

ScarlettBleu

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Good job on the 8 pound loss! I will send you a friend request....:smile:
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Welcome! You have a good friend there who recommended the site to you! It's a wonderful place to be...lots of support and motivation...

I also sent you a friend request!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    That's awesome! Isn't it the best feeling. I'm in a similar situation, I'm down 6 and have 54 to go! But that first 6 is off and I feel better already.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Welcome and good luck. Friend request on its way!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    that's awesome! I have found so many great people here and sound advise....I hope you do as well!

Keep at it. I know that with me I spent 3, no almost 4 weeks at one point without a lot of loss but then it kicked in again. The only reason for saying this is not to discourage but to encourage. I lost a LOT immediately because I cut sugar and sodium but then it slowed down...but if you keep at it, it really does work and you will feel so much healthier, have energy, sleep better and as a bonus, have skinny jeans in your future. Keep in touch
    Gina
This discussion has been closed.