Hello im Bonnie

Options
I joined years ago but i didnt do much with it, i just started back about a month ago. i have lost about 14 pounds Sat is my weigh in days so that will be tomorrow :ohwell: i just hope i did ok, i am helping my cousin raise his two kids for the last 13 years and now i have custody of my nephew! one day i hope to have a foster home, i am getting nervous men r starting to notice i am losing weight in total of my weight loss is almost 50 pounds. i havent even thought of men because of my weight i couldnt see any man wanting me if i didnt like my body. i can't wait to ride a bike, jump rope, ride a horse just to play outside with my kids :happy:

Replies

• loulou1949
    loulou1949 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie, Congrats on your weight loss. Sound like you have your hands full at times. Good luck with your weight loss quest.
    Mary:bigsmile:
  • RuthWorth
    RuthWorth Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight lost.:happy:
  • Ashl3yS
    Ashl3yS Posts: 64
    Options
    Congratulations AND good luck on the weight loss! :)
  • meddk123
    meddk123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - and congrats on entering a HEALTHY Life. When I take care of self I do so much better taking care of the ones I love! Well done!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    hi there again, I just re-read your post and just wanted to say personally welcome! I was curious about you because you sound like a completely selfless person yet you didn't sound like you gave yourself much credit because of your weight. You are beautiful, inside and out! Sounds silly and cliche' but just saying -

My husband of 25 years made me feel badly enough inside that I was 90 lbs at 5'8" at one point. I know to overweight people that sounds like whinning but really it was sick. It took me 10 years to stop starving myself or throwing up. I then met a wonderful man who loves me for who I AM! Not my body, but me. My point is, I learned to love me, and by doing so I am so much healthier, mind, body and spirit to take care of my own.

Just my thoughts - peace
  • willowayers
    Options
    thanx to all the nice words!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't know anyone replyed to my post :blushing: tomorrow is my weigh-in i already know it is over 50 gone!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited. i walk almost every day but as i lose it i am going to be flabbing but at least i will stay healthy:smile: but again thanx for the comments
  • tammylober
    Options
    Hi Bonnie! Welcome to the forum and Congrats on your weight loss! That is huge!
  • willowayers
    Options
    Thanx yes it is huge but i am still huger lmao lol long way to go but i can only do it one pound at a time day by day sometimes min by min - but with ALL my support i am bond to do it