BMR help!!

Options
Hi my name is Ryan and I have been a MFP member for the past month. I am 5/10, 202 pounds and according to a skin fold bf caliper, about 15% bf. My current goal is to cut up and lean out as I have accumulated a bit of excess weight around my butt and hips as well as over the abdomen. Currently my diet consists of:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 apple, 1 scoop whey protein.
Lunch: 150g chicken breast, 92g broccoli
Dinner: 150g chicken breast, 92g broccoli
Snack/Post workout: 2 scoops whey protein, 2 tbsp peanut butter

At the end of the day my calories avg. around 1650-1800 calories consisting of 45% protein( 208g) , 27% carbs (140g), and 28% fats( 50g).
I took a year or so off from weight training and have gotten back into it so I lift about 3-4 times a week depending on my schedule and try to jog 20-30 minutes 3 times a week.
In the last month the only thing ive changed is I used to eat 2/3 cup of brown rice with my lunch and dinner and have taken that out hoping to reduce carbs and speed up my cutting. This is my first actual cut that i've been sticking to and I want to make sure I am doing everything possible to ensure a good safe cut. Am I not eating enough? I feel pretty satisfied at the end of the day with the amount of food I am consuming but I figured I would have lost a little more weight by this time? Any input would be great!

Ryan