I'm really impressed with My Fiteness Pal!

Options
I'm really impressed with this site! I've been following the calorie counting since last Monday and I've been really successful in losing over 7 pounds so far this week!. I suspect I'm more active than I initially reported, so my BMR was rated lower and I'm eating below my BMR in calories.. Therefore I'm eating significantly less than the number of calories I need daily and my diet is really working for me! I'm also using Alli as an occasional supplement to the diet to help reduce my fat intake as well. :happy:

Replies

• tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow... that'a a great loss, congrats. This is a great place, welcome aboard.:smile:
  • sanrog
    sanrog Posts: 68
    Options
    Great job on losing over 7lbs so far. I am also happy with My Fitness Pal. I started on Monday after seeing the site mentioned on the Today show. I have stayed below my calories all week and have been more active. I haven't weighed yet so I don't know if I have lost any weight - but I do feel better and have more energy. Keep up the good work fuzzycop!!!
  • karolynnc411
    karolynnc411 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I joined this week as well, and I'm impressed with it too! It's so easy to use, and the people are awesome! Welcome aboard =)
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on losing seven pounds! This site is very user-friendly, so even non-techies (like me!) can use the tools easily. Before I started tracking what I was eating I thought I was eating within my calorie range, but found out I was eating way too much! Best of luck to you.... you are certainly off to a great start!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Good job! I have been here almost a month. Easy to use, friendly and available anytime. I also enjoy the fact that people can have an active discussion, people that have "been there done that". I also like the idea of the site welcoming everybody, not just those that are following a set "diet" plan.
  • thecrimsonking1319
    Options
    I love it. So far it's helped me lose 53 pounds when nothing else worked before.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I love MFP, I think the program really keeps me accountable and the support is just amazing!!

Congrats on your weight loss so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!