NSVs and metabolic testing results

Options
omma_to_3
omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
Two NSVs this week.

The first is that I am the client of the month at my trainer's studio! They put a write up in their newsletter and on their blog: http://wildly-fit.com/fitness-success-meet-holly/

The second is my best 5K time to date. I was hoping to get under 30 minutes but it was wet and muddy so I didn't make it. Still a PR though. I came in 5th out of 39 in my age group and 99th overall out of between 400 and 500. My time was 31:23 though the distance was 3.18 miles. So would have been 30.59 for a true 5K. Maybe next time I can come in under 30!

Finally, I had my RMR and BF tested again in a lab. Since March, my BF has gone from 34% to 30.9% though I only lost about 7.5 lbs in that time. It was all fat. I maintained my LBM. Yay! My RMR is 1521 - down from 1662 in July of 2012. It's still tracking about 10% higher than online calculators so I'm happy with that too!

Now if I can just get the last 15 lbs and another 5% body fat off!

Replies

• peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I'm especially impressed with your BF and LBM changes! You have been working hard!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    The BF changes make me feel better about my slow losses lately! It's been a rough road since May. I've mostly maintained since then due to a lot of personal stuff. Trying to get back on track!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible job! And great story! Thank you so much for sharing with us!
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep the LBM and losing just the fat is hard and quite an achivement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!