A Quiet Success Story

Options

Replies

• funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look younger and more self confident!!! Keep it up!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Great story! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • rcollins100
    rcollins100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Love your attitude to it, it's very encouraging! :)
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING - GREAT WORK!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Nice story - well done! I love how you used to arrange yourself in photos- I think we all do that!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratsss!!!i hope i am as successful as u!!!
  • smallbutcurvy
    Options
    well done! I love your story telling, can relate to the self deception :laugh:
  • BennettV72
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too. :smile:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Great work.
    You look good.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss, and the improved self confidence(no longer having to stage your photos lol)!!!
  • PeaceHappinessBalance
    Options
    awesome job girl!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I liked the long version! lol You have your health and probably tons more energy to keep up with the four year old little boy...you will be glad...they keep getting faster...
  • ErinMLB
    ErinMLB Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great work! I love that your story success is one of moderation, eat some good food eat some bad food etc, it's what I'm working on doing! you look awesome!
  • TiaXL
    TiaXL Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! That smile alone should of had you taken pictures. Keep up the good work and know You are amazing! Super proud of you and your success!
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    D'awww, thanks everyone!! Still a bit camera shy (and my camera is broken anyway :grumble: ), but I feel a lot better just doing my errands and no longer feel so self-conscious :)

And yes, very much an advocate of eat what you feel like in smaller portions. I have pizza and Wendy's (grilled chicken burger and fries) regularly, along with lean bacon, vegetables and Cheerios. And plenty of water! I think I would have failed miserably if I'd tried to eliminate anything since I don't *need* to.

Although it's getting very cold now and my body wants sugar, ha ha! :brokenheart:
  • ecyor9
    ecyor9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. I like how you said about the food you love being there any other day.
  • sarah456s
    sarah456s Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Very inspiring story. :drinker:
  • Arloma
    Arloma Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Quiet or not, your story is an amazing success and I enjoyed reading all of it. Thank you for sharing it. I know it will be a great inspiration and motivation for many here, including me. Keep on doing just what you're doing. You can have your sugar and it too; just don't let the pounds creep back on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!