Good Morning Y'all! Newbie Here!!

geske2be
geske2be Posts: 11
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Well, I just happened to come across this site this morning and it looks very promising from what I've seen! That calorie counter is pretty cool and kinda harsh at the same time after puting in my breakfast this morning...OUCH! This may be exactly what I need to kick my *kitten* into gear! Anyways, my name is Jenn and just wanted to say, "Hello"! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• geske2be
    geske2be Posts: 11
    Well, I just happened to come across this site this morning and it looks very promising from what I've seen! That calorie counter is pretty cool and kinda harsh at the same time after puting in my breakfast this morning...OUCH! This may be exactly what I need to kick my *kitten* into gear! Anyways, my name is Jenn and just wanted to say, "Hello"! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi... My name is Jenn too... Great to have you aboard... this site is awesome and it really gives you a reality check about what you are eating... It is also quite motivational and you can join these challenges that really push and support you... also it's great to make friends with people who are going through the same thing that you are...

Have a good one and good luck to you...
    Jenn
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome aboard Jenn. This is a great place. Lots of support and lots of info. Advice up the whahooie:flowerforyou: You will love it.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.