How healthy fat?

Options
Relatively thin, lack of nutrition, fish, meat, do not eat seafood, all kinds of vegetables prefer, not the case before, but also after the work began, poor appetite a lot, I would like to know what to eat will be better, but I do not want is a drug, the current general situation: I drive a snack bar, a shop all day, but also because it is not good to eat, will be more tired, I think this should also be the main reason, right?

Replies

• padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    This post is a little confusing. Could you edit to make it a little easier to understand?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Not sure English is their first language. If you are too thin then eat more avocado, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, nuts and nut butters, full fat dairy etc..
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Toss in a few "wows" and we have Doge.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Regardless of language/translation barriers, I can tell you that peanut butter is the answer.:wink::flowerforyou:
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I read this as don't eat meat or seafood, prefer veggies, don't like to eat the food on my van which is of low nutritional value. Want to gain weight. How do I gain weight in a healthy way.

I would try, lift some weights, eat some protein, dairy maybe, milk, yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, try tofu as a substitute for meat, nuts, seeds, quinoa, tempeh, chick peas, lentils, avocado, oats, brown rice, wholegrain bread.

If you are not eating meat, keep an eye on your iron levels too, low iron could cause you to be tired, I am non meat eater, and had to go on iron substitute recently as I was slightly anaemic, even though I eat lots of green veggies.

Good luck

:smile:
  • wingchungym
    Options
    NutellanufsaidOK:wink:
  • egh1974
    egh1974 Posts: 147
    Options
    What?