One year of my life. 54kg/119lbs gone. (pic heavy)

Replies

• paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    You are not only inspirational, but you are also so incredibly self aware and modest. One of the best success stories on here, I reckon. ..
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Lord.. it left some things out. okay for the bits it missed!

Measurement changes:
    Hip: - 44.5cm (17.5')
    Waist: - 40.5 cm ( 15.9’)
    Chest : - 30 cm ( 11.8’)
    Dress size: down 8 dress sizes
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Congratulations on your dedication to achieving your goal. You look fantastic ????????
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    I think you have to resize the pictures while you are still in photobucket to like 450*550 or something around there. Congrats on the loss, you look fantastic, and all the hard work has definitely paid off! I did read the whole thing by the way, and even most of your comments afterwards ;) lol
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    You are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on losing so much weight, but gaining so much more in life!
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Tht's awesome and inspiring and wonderful........one cud go on and on and on. Well done!!!
    Just hoping obe day i could post a success story like urs...
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    WOW - AMAZING - GREAT WORK!
  • amazing piece of work here
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Well done. You should be on the podium for Melbourne cup day tomorrow, you are race winner :smile:
  • rebamay87
    Well done. You should be on the podium for Melbourne cup day tomorrow, you are race winner :smile:

lol! this totally made me smile. thank you for the kind words! Spring carnival is a great reason to dress up and feel awesome.
  • You look amazing and I love that dress in the last picture!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    amazing job, congrats!
  • Awesome job! You are truly an inspiration and your story is amazing. :)
  • Congrats on your success and thank you so much for sharing your story. Has helped me put things in to perspective and try again.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Congrats, you look amazing!
  • rebamay87
    Thank you to everyone who has offered such wonderful feedback. When you're in your own bubble, doing your own thing you forget how far you've come.

I get a huge grin every time I see that i've inspired or blown away someone. Thank you so much for letting me know! Means heaps to me to know that I'm helping others by being open and candid about my own journey.

Carry on being awesome everyone!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    You look amazing....almost a totally different person not to mention a lot happier. Congrats on yourr loss and thanks for the story..You are definately a big inspiration to those of us that still have a ways to go :drinker:
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Totally amazing transformation! Way to stick with it and go about it the healthy way!!! You look absolutely amazing and truly happy! :flowerforyou:
  • you look amazing! you are an inspiration too. keep it up girl and enjoy your life!
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    You are absolutely Amazing! Great job! Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational story! And thank you for posting the lbs conversion for us North Americans! ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!