Rant ahead!

Options
I have been training really hard and well for six months now and seeing fantastic results and actually loving exercise - even outdoors in the heavy rain nothing has stopped me! until recently! I got a virus that brought with it a heavy case of Vertigo. I kept training (initially I didn't realise it was caused by a virus) but laid off a little due to the dizziness! Once I was diagnosed with the virus (the vertigo is a long standing condition that I am used to living with) I was prescribed some tablets that knocked me clean out! Although I did some training this was sluggish and certainly not at my optimum level!

All in all this meant I was out of action for four weeks and my diet and exercise slipped dramatically! In the last two weeks I have felt so much better and got back into the running and training ..,. then OUCH! I have managed to get a deep groin strain and displaced hip and am now on crutches for the foreseeable future and waiting for an urgent appointment with a physio! Talk about feeling annoyed! so now I cannot do anything although looking on the bright side my upper body strength will improve no end as I have to carry my body everywhere on the crutches!

Now feeling impatient and I have the fear that I will return to my pre traning ways and pile weight back on! I am starting to track my food again, and desperately trying to jump back on the wagon!

Like I said this is just a rant - feel free to reply! I know what I have to do in the short term (carefully watch what I eat - and do as the docs tell me) but feeling flat and p*ssed off as I had just been doing so well! Grrrrrrr