Hello

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Jenn and I am a mom to 3 boys. I have lost 14 lbs so far, my goal is to lose 48 lbs.

Replies

• amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great job so far, and great start coming here to get the rest of it gone :)
  • pepilevi
    pepilevi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya i'm new this week too, been 'good' all week then went mad yesterday cos of family bbq now planning a chinese takeaway tonight to cure hangover !! NO WILL POWER :-( really need some motivationhoping joining the 'community' will help :-)
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks Amie! So far I love the program, and noticed it has a lot of stuff that I have typed in. Pretty cool. :)

Pep: I know what you mean. I had no will power as well. Now, I am doing so much better, I used to love drinking my pepsi but now, I have cut that out. I cut down on my plate portion as well at supper time. Instead of using a dinner plate, I use a desert plate instead. I have an elliptical that I need to get on but just don't have the energy to do it at night. I get up and move around alot, go for walks and stuff. So, I guess it is not too bad.
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Pep,
    It can be hard getting started and committed (obviously, or we wouldn't all be here ;) ). Definitely keep coming to the boards for motivation, and inspiration. There are also some great recipe ideas as well.

My ibbgest thing was/is when I mess up I kind of want to throw in the towel and say F - it. But every time you eat, is a time to make a good choice. So you messed up at the BBQ and w/ Chinese. Oh well! Begin now! It is SO fantastic seeing progress, so hang in there!!

Take Care!
  • pepilevi
    pepilevi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Aime, yeah i am back in the right frame of mind now and def not drinking for a while ! so that always helps. i'll look out for the recipes still getting used to the site at the mo. I think when i see the weight coming off i'll be more motivated.

Zita:Thanks i've been trying to a bit on the wii fit and also leaving the car and walking, i need to exercise cos i love my food so much i can cut down but can't be too strict or i give up .

hope your both doing well good luck speak soon
  • eileensideways
    Options
    hi ya, i am from salem, massachusetts. a friend on twitter has introduced me to the site. i have shared it with the nutritionist at the doc office i work at. it looks like a great tool and i am anxious to get started. i work at home doing medical transcription and if i am not sitting at the computer typin, i am at the sewing machine stitchin. i am ready to get up and get going.