My Introduction

Options
Hello Everyone!

My name is Tammy and I have joined this program so I could adequately keep up w/ my calorie intake. I was always muscle bound growing up and very athletic and I would love to be that way again. I am a very active mom of two girls in which I coach in their sports and play my own. I have wonderful friends that are doing this 1200 calorie diet w/ a doctor and I just can't afford to go see him being a single mom so I figured what better way to do this with my fitness pal. i have never had a problem not eating well but I have just been maintaining my weight and starting to see some dimples in places I would rather not see. My best friends mom owns a local gym which has grown tremendously in the past year and they are all very supportive and it makes it fun and worth looking forward to every night. I am at 180 and 5'4" but have been told I carry it well. I want to reach 125lb. and know I can get there and want to say to everyone trying to lose weight and tone up we can all do this together! Good luck to everyone and please keep me in your thoughts as well.

Tam

Replies

• tamnel
    tamnel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I appreciate the positive influence and will keep all posted. I am planning on taking a full picture this week so I can do like a before and after. I figured it would help keep me on the right track.
  • pagett1969
    pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tammy I hope we can all be the help and support that you seek good luck I think this site will be helpfull to you.
  • robism307
    robism307 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it adjust your macro split to 40 40 20 for faster results
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    great intro. Good luck on your achieving your goal.