Just feeling good!

Options
I just want to say I feel good.
I've been on holidays the last two weeks. I've treated myself, ate really badly the first week and smartened up the second. I've excersised, but not an aweful lot, I've had fun, I've been stupid, but I've known it.
This morning was weigh-in and I lost 2.2 lbs since 3 weeks ago!
I have 25 pounds to go and I can see the end! I'm really proud, really happy and just having a feel good day. I just wanted to say!

Cheers to everyone taking holidays, whether you're feeling good or bad when they're over. Get back on track and take control of your life! I'm happy I am!

Yeah! :happy:

Replies

• misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Just feeling great about yourself is the best success you can ask for :]
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    LoL
    I went to Turkey for 2 weeks this summer and ate out almost exclusively trying to log what I could but expected to lose nothing.
    I saw two pounds gone after that so talk about a great surprise! :laugh:

Good luck with the rest of your journey! :drinker:
  • gailosborne
    Options
    Cheers to you too! Well done! x
  • Bambie
    Bambie Posts: 12
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you, my BFF!!! Love you!! Can't wait till we're both at our goals!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!