Didn't realize this til now...

Options
So I was under the impression that my face wasn't really THAT fat and wouldn't change much. I was wrong. This is me before I seriously thought about starting this journey. I'm in the neighborhood of 230lbs.
0b6593aa-3047-49be-90ce-c40ab1cefd1b_zpsb95dfa8d.jpg

This was me a couple weeks ago when my boyfriend and I found a slightly mislabeled costume in WalMart. I'm in the 190's now.
36e1ea52-1e27-40c4-ba29-a7c50b2ea6c8_zps69970ecd.jpg

Replies

• GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • erinbeth85
    Options
    First of all, that costume mis-labeling is fantastic. I'm not entirely sure how one could be a "Dark Angle"... perhaps a black L for a right angle? Secondly, it is amazing how much a person's face can change with weight loss. I lost about 40 pounds a couple years ago (gained a little back, with much more to lose), and even looking at my pictures of my face at highest weight (268 pounds) compared to my current 231 pounds is definitely a difference... looking forward to seeing that difference when I've reached my goal (or am even below 200!). You're doing great! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!