NOVEMBER GOALS!:)

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
That first picture is what changed our lives on our profile pic, as i we went through the holidays in 2011.
it was a great holiday season, family, love, friends and just happy, but were we truly happy with ourselves? NO

Got those pictures back that year and i just couldn't believe how we saw each other and how we saw each other in that picture. it was time to make a change and stick with that change. don't be like me and wait till the perfect time...the perfect time is now:)

i had a lot of I could ofs, i should ofs, and i wishes when i could of just did it...it took me awhile to start, but now that we have. Its been almost 2 years of this lifestyle and i feel TRULY HAPPY WITH MYSELF. really the perfect gift to yourself this yearf and something to be thankful for is your health. start with TODAY:)

GOALS----when you make goals you have that drive and that drive will give you the motivation to reach them! make that goal for yourself!! WHAT AREYOU GOALS FOR NOVEMBER? feel free to add me

29947503_9165.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!