Falling of track

Options
Looking for friends that struggle like me. I have days where I measure, weigh and track everything for 4 or 5 days in a row then I fall completely off track and struggle to get back on track. It just a never ending cycle. Anyone else have that problems. Any advise would be great!

Replies

• needtobefit42
    Options
    I do the same thing. When I get back on track I have gained the couple pounds I took off. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • Dandeelyon_6xx
    Options
    I hate to admit it but I do that too. I try to fight my cravings by reminding myself how this food hurts my stomach... really bad. Feel free to add me (anyone) as I need support too
  • amitytwibell
    amitytwibell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do this also. I can usually do really well during the week, but as soon as the weekend comes around I completely lose track. Feel free to add me, I could use some suppport too!
  • Morethanwillpower12
    Options
    Same here :( I am back on track again after falling off for several months and gaining back 30 pounds! Ugh! My friend says that there must be some trigger or something that happens to make me fall off track. I am still trying to figure out what, if anything, it is. Going to add you for mutual support :) Good luck!