Missing Turbo Fire Discs

Options
Has this happened to anyone else my DH bought me the deluxe package and there are 5 discs missing.

Replies

• cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Are you sure he ordered the Deluxe version? because I think that is 5 additional discs. The regular version comes with 5 empty slots to put those discs into if you purchase deluxe.

If so, I would contact beachbody, their customer service is pretty responsive (assuming that's where he bought it).
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sorry about that. Whats the difference between deluxe and regular??
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Are you sure he ordered the Deluxe version? because I think that is 5 additional discs. The regular version comes with 5 empty slots to put those discs into if you purchase deluxe.

If so, I would contact beachbody, their customer service is pretty responsive (assuming that's where he bought it).

That is where he bought its all over the box. I have the advanced dvds and the titiles just don't match up. It came with all dvds, supplement, tape measure, resistance tube and band, food journal so I don't think he bought a cheap version my husband only buys the best stuff and paid full price for it.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options

That is where he bought its all over the box. I have the advanced dvds and the titiles just don't match up. It came with all dvds, supplement, tape measure, resistance tube and band, food journal so I don't think he bought a cheap version my husband only buys the best stuff and paid full price for it.

So you got extra DVDs, but they're not the ones listed in the last 5 slots of the Turbo Fire carrying case, yes? Can you list the titles of the extra DVDs you did receive? It's possible that you got a set of Advanced DVDs from a different program. If you list them, I might be able to help.

Also, if you haven't thrown away the packaging slip that came in the box, find it...it'll be helpful in fixing the problem. All you'll need to do is explain to them that you received the wrong advanced DVDs and they'll make it right. They've been VERY good (and prompt) when I've had issues.
  • glfprncs2
    Options

The Deluxe program comes with 5 additional DVDs (Fire 60, Abs 10, HIIT 30 and Upper 20 and Lower 20), a resistance band, results and recovery formula and a Turbo Tracker.

The basic/regular program only comes with the following workouts: Fire 30, HIIT 15, Fire 55 EZ, Core 20, Stretch 40, Stretch 10, Fire 45, HIIT 20, Fire 45 EZ, HIIT 25, Sculpt 30 and Ton 30 and a lower body resistance band.
  • Roxie65
    Options

The Deluxe program comes with 5 additional DVDs (Fire 60, Abs 10, HIIT 30 and Upper 20 and Lower 20), a resistance band, results and recovery formula and a Turbo Tracker.

The basic/regular program only comes with the following workouts: Fire 30, HIIT 15, Fire 55 EZ, Core 20, Stretch 40, Stretch 10, Fire 45, HIIT 20, Fire 45 EZ, HIIT 25, Sculpt 30 and Ton 30 and a lower body resistance band.

Never mind really got to looking at them just now and they are all there. Thanks for your help are you a BB coach?
  • glfprncs2
    Options

Never mind really got to looking at them just now and they are all there. Thanks for your help are you a BB coach?

Yes, I am.

Glad you got everything you needed. I'm doing the ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid, and I LOVE it. Don't let the EZ titles fool you...they're BRUTAL!! : P
  • Roxie65
    Options
    How does the Results and Recovery drink taste? My husband ordered the tone not wt. loss. I am in week 2 of the Lean Phase of CLX.