down 88 since mfp, 98 overall

Options
Hey all, I just wanted to share my progress because it's been a while since my last update. Since joining MFP 2 years ago I am down 88 lbs & 98 overall (i lost about 10 lbs before joining and logging). The weight sort of melted off in the begining but has slowed down considerably during the last year which I sense is because of my lack of consistency with working out and logging. Today I am back full force. I would really like to reach my goal of 145 by Summer time. I am currently 212.2.

A little history: My weight has always been up and down. I was pretty active in high school though i was slightly overweight (165ish).I gained quite a bit after going away to college, gained a lot more when I got pregnant and gained even more AFTER pregnancy. I got too comfortable in my new marriage and really let myself go. I still feel horror whenever I look at my before pictures. Honestly I never realized I was so big. I just thought I was "thick." Boy was I wrong!! I was moridly obese and headed for some serious weight related diseases and an early grave. I had to make a lot of changes to get this far. Soda is a thing of the past and fast food is VERY rare though I would love to cut that completely. About 95% of our meals are cooked at home and I am always looking for healthier versions of the less than healthy foods that we like to sometimes enjoy. As far as workouts go, i have done many different videos and have spent quite a bit of time in the gym as well. Nothing too specific, just a lot of cardio, but likr I said it hasnt been as consistent as it should. Most of my success is from logging every morsel I put in my mouth.

ok, enough of the boring stuff!.....

2a6v1uv.jpg

15dp0rm.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!