MFP Love?

Options
1235»

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with a pregnant woman who wanted to loose 10 pounds per month in 3rd trimester. It was exotic
  • NormInv
    Options
    I moved 850 miles away from everything I have ever known to be with tross0924 and it was the best decision I ever made. Having someone who can relate to the struggles and triumphs of having lost (and then trying to maintain) a ridiculous amount of weight is awesome, but that is completely secondary to having found an all around amazing man and wonderful partner.
    We have been together since July 2012.

Congrats. Love trumps all!
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with a pregnant woman who wanted to loose 10 pounds per month in 3rd trimester. It was exotic

Hot :smokin:
  • NormInv
    Options

I am so smitten by you, it could be vuv!
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

I am so smitten by you, it could be vuv!

Vuv? I am smittable :wink:
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I don't think there's anybody that posts in the threads that lives close enough to me to even meet! :(
  • NormInv
    Options
    I don't think there's anybody that posts in the threads that lives close enough to me to even meet! :(

You lie, Bill Clinton lives in your neck of the woods!
    Options

don't think he posts on MFP....
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options

You could always do a search to find people near you and start stalking.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

In for stalking. Stalking always works out well.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.4976700025406935&w=173&h=180&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

The Love Boat, exciting and new.
    Come aboard, we're expecting you.

It's Looovvveeeee!!!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

don't think he posts on MFP....

No, but he has KIK. close enough
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    br-2.jpg

Not anymore. Now he's Edgar Allan Ho

sDlterD.jpg

I don't even...

tumblr_mugxytAKQp1skdnxeo1_400.gif

LhNe1m1.png
    Options

eh, most of them don't have pics lol
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. Congratulations to the few who find love.. the rest of us will just be hanging out forever alone :drinker:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Only made an attempt to date one person from mfp, and without much luck so far. But I have had multiple offers for a night or so of n.s.a. fun. Haven't done it, but the offer is a nice confidence boost lol.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Nope. Haven't even met many people here to be honest. I've made some cool friends, but that's it.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I moved 850 miles away from everything I have ever known to be with tross0924 and it was the best decision I ever made. Having someone who can relate to the struggles and triumphs of having lost (and then trying to maintain) a ridiculous amount of weight is awesome, but that is completely secondary to having found an all around amazing man and wonderful partner.
    We have been together since July 2012.

Very inspiring! Congratulations!