updated 338# lost in 15 months with new picture

Options

Replies

• WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy for you! You showed everyone and yourself how it's done! ;-)
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing man. Handsome too. Job well done. Thanks for being an inspiration and sharing your story. :drinker:
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Great job! You definitely are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats that is absolutely incredible. What a transformation.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing :). So happy for you and can tell by your terrific smile you are very happy too. What an amazing transformation I'm sure it was hard work but you obviously stuck with it and worked at it and deserve the fabulous results
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring and very motivational! Congrats on your loss! You look fantastic!
  • nehmon
    nehmon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    just amazing.
    Really inspiring. WTG
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow - amazing! what an inspiration!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, amazing job and what a difference the loss makes. Stay healthy and keep on going! Thanks for sharing
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, great job. You look so healthy and it does give so many people inspiration when they see people like you achieving the goals they set out for themselves!!!!
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing well done you!! Your an inspiration and proof that change can be made:)
  • Lisa6206
    Lisa6206 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What an amazing thing you did for yourself!! And I like that you had your doctor with you closely throughout the journey. You really are an inspiration, and I commend you!! Thanks for posting your story! =0)
  • BennettV72
    Options
    Awesome job! Enjoy the fruits of your labor: a new you!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You ROCK!! Truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing, and keep up the amazing progress!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DitchingTheScale
    Options
    I'm very happy for you! you are doing an amazing job on your journey and I can see the changes!! kudos to you!!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    wow, you are totally amazing. so inspiring. thank you so much for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • gopgirl219
    Options
    Totally inspiring!!

Congratulations!!

Awesome results!!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Incredible work and dedication doesn't even seem to say it all! ROCKSTAR work for sure!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!