245lb and really need some supportive friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I started at 241 and am now just under 200 and am losing by counting calories and moving every day. You can do this!
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    I just started here - I'm 38 and I'm at 270. Feel free to add me.
  • Bbwinpr
    Bbwinpr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i 31 230lb and looking for friends to help support each other in our journey
  • Bbwinpr
    Bbwinpr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello There,
    I'm new to this and was looking for some support and I came across your post. I am 38 and weight 316. I have been over weight for 15 years. I gain weight when I was pregnant and lost my daughter Faith. I was only 6 months pregnant with her. Seven months later I was told we could try again so we did. I got pregnant again. At 6 and a half months I lost my daughter Dasieè. So I than went in to depression and eat and eat. Sorry for rambling on but I would love to have you as a friend and support each other..
    Take care and Have a great day

i understand ur situation i got preg n lost my baby n now to be able to get preg i need to lose weight to regulate my cycle i would love to have u as a friend to be able to help each other
  • Amber_lee_81
    Amber_lee_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am just shy of 32 and know your weight issues all too well!! I would love for you or any of you that have commented on this post to add me. I started at 329 and currently at 295 with lots to still go of course. I love to give motivation and always can use more support . We can do this everyone!!