2 NSV day and a semi NSV

Options
It does involve the scale, but I was at the doctor's today for my annual check up and they were quite impressed by my blood pressure (120/64), but even more so by the weight I've lost since last year. According to their records I lost 24 pounds, and almost a normal BMI (by my scale I am, but I was literally .5 lb off of normal on their scale with clothes on.) Its nice to be commended by the doctor for once instead of being told to do more!

Had to get my watch resized today it used to fit, today it got 4 links taken out!! I thought it would be one or 2. I did wait quite awhile to do it to make sure I didn't have much to go.

Lastly while waiting on the watch I was walking around the mall, and tried on jeans at Old Navy and Sears (Canyon River Blues). The 8s fit comfortably in Old Navy (back in June I could barely get into a 10 or 12) and at Sears in the 1 style of Canyon (Bootcut regular) the 8s were a bit too big! No 6s to try on though :( My real goal all along was to get into 8s comfortably so I guess I can't complain :) I can complain that I need to buy a new wardrobe though!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!