I'm not new, but in need of friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me....i'm on here every day without fail.....:)
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much everyone!!!! I am feeling good today!
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    We are already friends, but if you are looking for some really awesome successful friends, check out my Friends list on MFP. Lots of people who've lost 100+ plus and almost all with 40+ pounds lost. They log in every day, have open diaries, and eat normal food, no fad diets, etc. I love looking at my newsfeed and seeing all the diaries under goal, workouts logged, anniversaries hit, etc. Check it out!
  • Yodifer
    Options
    I will send a friend request. I am down 40 lbs, still 30 to go! We can do this!
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    We are already friends, but if you are looking for some really awesome successful friends, check out my Friends list on MFP. Lots of people who've lost 100+ plus and almost all with 40+ pounds lost. They log in every day, have open diaries, and eat normal food, no fad diets, etc. I love looking at my newsfeed and seeing all the diaries under goal, workouts logged, anniversaries hit, etc. Check it out!

Thanks Judy!! :-)
  • pmeyst2448
    pmeyst2448 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to give you the support you need. I have been at this for about a year and I have lost 32 pounds, with 10 pounds to go. Even though I am doing well, it is a daily struggle and it really does help me to support others. I will send you a request.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello! :-) Please add me :flowerforyou: Anyone can!
  • fitmeister
    fitmeister Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I can use a bunch of friends, too!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as a friend. I need friends too!! :-)
  • olayoonu
    Options
    hi all am new, stats:- weight 67kg, height 5.6, want to loose 10kg by nov 25.
  • jenns717
    jenns717 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am back here too! I lost 50# on my own.. was about 10# from goal and then the pounds started creeping back on. Been back here for a week and want to add new friends too! One day at a time right? Good luck - you can do this! Hope to chat with you soon!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to send a friend request my way. I heart new friends. :0)
  • mrsmclarke
    Options
    I'm not new either.. been on and off for a while but really need some more supportive friends!
  • montreal_wanderers
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just joined the site! I've used it for a while now to get an idea of calories contained in specific foods. I'm not looking to lose weight. Moreover, to gauge an idea of how many calories I eat per day. I've lost a lot of weight over the past 2 years via caloric deficit. I had been long unaware (until recently) that I was not eating enough calories every day to maintain my weight.

Hope to meet and interact with some of you on here. Cheers!
  • karai2628
    Options
    I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that sent me a friend request. It is so awesome to have so much support out there!