Anyone want to do the 30 day shred with me?? :D

Options
2»

Replies

• AmeliaKit
    Options
    I'd love to! :) I've heard of it before and this seems like the perfect time!! :)
  • orangegerbera
    orangegerbera Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 1st day of level 2 of the 30 day shred. In the last 7 days I have lost 2lbs and 2 inches of my waist so I am going to keep it up.
    I agree it is repetitive but I usually just put my own music on now and that makes it much more fun. By doing the same routine you can also notice yourself getting better and stronger at the moves.
    Keep me posted on how you are all getting on
    Good luck

P.s I have also just started following James Duigan's Clean and Lean diet which is full of delicious healthy recipes

Yes! After you've done it enough that you don't need instructions, mute it and listen to your own playlist. It makes a HUGE difference to listen to music that gets you pumped and the time will fly by! :smile:
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I started a challenge group for 30DS, we will begin Monday Dec 2nd, message me if you want to join us

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17145-heather-s-jm-30-day-shred-challenge
  • Mandawn321
    Options
    Im in! And excited! I did the first level and loved it! Easier to do with other people for motivation!
  • Civiclb
    Options
    I'm in, I just order the dvd. hopefully it goes well
  • chocolate_totoro
    chocolate_totoro Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I actually have exercise buddies now! SWEET
  • tishytaylor
    tishytaylor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll join, I just purchased the DVD!
  • sarahlynn333
    sarahlynn333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yess!! I will start Monday with you. Excited!!!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You can find them on YouTube
    :flowerforyou:
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

The question I have is how do you record it in your exercise on MFP? Do you just record the cardio part? I really don't record much of my strength exercising on MFP since it doesn't gain me any calories for the day! ;) That's what I'm all about! hee hee

I'd do about 70% of what MFP gives you for Circuit Training, general.
  • kardeebee
    kardeebee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try this. I found Level 1 on YouTube but can't find the others. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks....
  • rebekahann09
    rebekahann09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My first 30 day round of Shred was completed yesterday. I loved it. I can only work out at home so it really helped me be accountable and was much easier than the random workouts I put together myself. I LOVE level 3 SO much. I switched from 2 to 3 before the recommended 10 days was up because I was extremely bored with level 2. So if anyone hits that mark, just switch to level 3. Much more intense, but more fun!! I plan to keep doing this work out until I make the leap to purchase T25. My problem is that I really want to enter in my daily exercise on here, but there is no entry for the shred dvd as a whole, and there are way to many individual exercises to list, not to mention I have no clue the amount of calories I'm burning during it. So I end up not entering exercise even though I do it every day, along with additional leg and butt exercises and weights focusing on the arms afterwards.. Any suggestions??
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I started Monday.
  • DoItForMe_50
    DoItForMe_50 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started Level II today! It's a killer! Getting awesome results though :) The scales haven't shifted but have lost inches already. I'm really enjoying it and this is someone who hasn't done any exercise for 5+yrs!

I am on week 3 level III, and its time to move on, I think I start over on Monday the 11th. Yes, I'll do it. I have lost 10 pounds, eating around 1200 cals a day. I need to lose 40 more!
  • Sdg612
    Sdg612 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I've done it in the past, like most people have been demotivated and quit half way. It's great to have workout buddies :)

I have the DVD and for those who do not they can find all the levels on youtube; here are the links:

LEVEL 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

looks like level 2 &3 have been removed :( but no worries her DVDs' are worth the buy, i paid like 8$ from barnes and nobles...

I did some searching and found Level 2 & 3 on a Chinese Video Site:

LEVEL 2: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcyMjk0NjI0.html

LEVEL 3: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcyMzA2MDA0.html

Best of luck to everyone!