HI ALL!!

Options
Hi,

I am Jennifer and a chef by profession. Just love food and health related forums.

Replies

• sgs50
    sgs50 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Jennifer. Welcome to MFP. Love your user name. Is it difficult to be a chef and live a healthy life? I love food too and I love cooking even after a hard day at work. I find it relaxing and some days it feels like the most creative thing I do.
  • Boytoy251
    Boytoy251 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I love food to that's why i'm on this site. I'm looking for healthy recipes to cook and to speed up my weight loss. I love trying to create different ideas. Right now just need some motivation to stay focused. Good luck and welcome and use variety to not get bored quickly:wink:
  • cowporker
    Options
    Hi Jennifer, new to MFP too, looks pretty good. I'm enjoying tracking my food intake and the recipe section is pretty cool. Have a good one and keep cooking!
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey hey welcome Jen I'm a chef as well good luck on journey and feel
    Free to add me,anybody.
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya,

I am also technically still a chef, but re-trained some years ago and now work in an office based job.. the biggest surprise I got upon changing jobs was the amount of energy I used to burn while cooking that I don't burn now.. Yikes!!

Hope you find some good recipes, there are heaps of good threads in the database :)
  • janemwaura
    Options
    Hi Jennifer new in mfp,also like cooking
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya,

I am also technically still a chef, but re-trained some years ago and now work in an office based job.. the biggest surprise I got upon changing jobs was the amount of energy I used to burn while cooking that I don't burn now.. Yikes!!

Hope you find some good recipes, there are heaps of good threads in the database :)

Same with me was a chef for 13years,now I'm a music producer and
    Civil engineer,still cook like I'm a chef though haha.