Christmas Goals!!

Options

Replies

• sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hello im kindof new to this app since mostly i did ww loosing weight but is everyone on the same diet counting calories on here?

Yes ma'am! for the most part everyone is following a calorie-counting type of plan on MFP. a few people might still be doing a form of WW in addition to this. and some people follow Atkins. but for the most part, people are counting their calories and logging what they eat and exercise.
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    13 down by 12/4/06 My baby's birthday
    20 pounds down by Christmas.

Good luck with your goals!!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I am trying to get down to 180 by Christmas, at 196.6 right now. Not sure if I will make it but will try my darndest. Also hoping to be completely out of size 18, right now I have some 18's and some 16's. Wishing I can get into a 14 even if they are tight.

This is a great goal! Fingers crossed for you as you kick butt and take names!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    My goal was to lose 30lbs by the New Year. I met my goal 2 months early. (I haven't officially posted my weightloss. I'm waiting til my official weigh in day--but the last 3 days I have been under). So, my next goal is 25lbs by my birthday in April. As for Christmas--I think I would be ok with another 10bs.

That is fantastic!! Awesome work!
  • delanme
    delanme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I'll have to decide on one.
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My goal is to exercise at least 5 times a week between now and christmas - anything from going for a walk, the gym or yoga!

I've totally lost motivation for exercise lately so this is gonna be a challenge for me
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I would like to lose 11 lbs by New Years which will make me 80 lbs down. I want to stop losing and gaining the same 5 lbs, and stick to my calorie goal and drink 110 oz of water per day! I want to hit the gym/ exercise at home 5 days a week, and make myself take 2 rest days.

I'm planning on getting back in the gym once the weather gets too cold to walk outside -- almost there. Although I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred at home. I also have a treadmill and a stationary bike -- so maybe I'll just stick with those for right now!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    My goal is to exercise at least 5 times a week between now and christmas - anything from going for a walk, the gym or yoga!

I've totally lost motivation for exercise lately so this is gonna be a challenge for me

I hear you! Good luck! I would like to get into yoga again... when I tried it before if was very rough on my knees and ankles.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I hope I will be able to continue doing strength training 3x a week and it'd be awesome if I could bench press and squat as much as I did last spring. I've lost quite a lot of weight since then + I had a one month break from lifting this autumn so... We'll see :)

As for weight loss, it'd be superb if I hit my ultimate goal weight (66-68kg) by Christmas (or by the end of the year). I currently weigh 69.9kg so it's not too far.
  • lala121182
    Options
    :smile: ok thanks!!!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I hope I will be able to continue doing strength training 3x a week and it'd be awesome if I could bench press and squat as much as I did last spring. I've lost quite a lot of weight since then + I had a one month break from lifting this autumn so... We'll see :)

As for weight loss, it'd be superb if I hit my ultimate goal weight (66-68kg) by Christmas (or by the end of the year). I currently weigh 69.9kg so it's not too far.

You're so close!! Good luck to you!
  • amyfullbrook
    amyfullbrook Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My Christmas goal is to lose another 8lbs, exercise at least 3 times a week (I've been slacking) and to keep to my calorie goals every day. :)
    I will allow myself a treat during the Christmas break though, it's not Christmas otherwise! I won't go as overboard as I did last year though.
  • mrsmclarke
    Options
    Would be awesome to be 15-20 pounds down by Christmas...
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I want to reach my 100lb lost goal by Christmas. I have 13lbs to go to reach that mark :) So excited. :bigsmile:
  • googlebear123
    Options
    squat 300 for 5 reps
    dead 300 for 5 reps
    bench 225 for 5 reps
  • Amanda0320
    Amanda0320 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW...that is awesome! :) Well done you! Can you share a few things that worked the best for you? I have been struggling the last while and need to get focused.
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My goal since the beginning of the year has been to weigh 160 at the end of it. If I do it by Christmas that's great, but New Year's is ok too. This morning I weighed 165.0 so I think this is doable if I don't go nuts at Thanksgiving. I only lose .5 - 1 pound a week these days.
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    My Christmas goal is to lose another 8lbs, exercise at least 3 times a week (I've been slacking) and to keep to my calorie goals every day. :)
    I will allow myself a treat during the Christmas break though, it's not Christmas otherwise! I won't go as overboard as I did last year though.

I hear you on this one. last year I ate alot of cheesecake. LOL
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    Would be awesome to be 15-20 pounds down by Christmas...

awesome goal!! Good luck!!
  • sunnshhiine
    Options
    I want to reach my 100lb lost goal by Christmas. I have 13lbs to go to reach that mark :) So excited. :bigsmile:

You are doing fantastic!! Good luck!!