Friends/support wanted ....

Options
Hi my name is Elaine and I have come back to MyFitnessPal after going back to my old ways for the past few months. For the first half of this year I stuck to the plan and went power walking 3 or 4 times a week. I had lost about 20 pounds before I let myself go again. So this time I would like to be friends with other members to help me along and to make sure I stick to it!! lol

Replies

• amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sent a request hun :)
  • mssuperior1
    Options
    Welcome back! I am also just coming back to my fitness pal, and I am also looking for friends to help motivate and inspire me. :)
  • PSlosing29
    PSlosing29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs in August and kept it off, but my mom decided to stay with us until Thanksgiving. So far she has been here for 4 weeks and I gained all my weight back. So I'm getting back to working my butt off to lose 10lbs by December.
  • PSlosing29
    PSlosing29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Anyways... I sent you a request.
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds with MFP. Then baby #3 and gain it all back. I've managed to loose 10 of it again. Would love someone to motivate me.
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat! I lost weight here and then stopped exercising and going here. I will send you a friend request and would love to be support buddies! Good luck to both of us! I know we can do it!!:happy: