hello

Options
Hi I just started using this site last Wednesday I have stayed within my calories range and have exercised everyday yeah. I am trying my hardest to not weigh myself again until Wednesday to see what the scale says having a hard time not weighing though. I have lost weight before 40 pounds then I gain 60 though something always happens to set me back again any encouragment is welcome.

Replies

• CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    lol i used to have this problem the easy answer is to bin your scales lol it broken my heart as the ones i had cost me $80 any ways what i do is weigh myself at the local pharmacy

i do this after breakfast on a wednesday after i have weighed my self i have a few treats this way i dont feel guilty as i know i have a whole week to lose it again

try it it gives you something to look forward to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    Good luck. I weigh myself in between weigh ins just for the heck of it. Most people discourage this however. Whatever works for you though. Maybe once you lose the weight you can findsome tips on here about how to maintain this wt loss. That's what I'm gonna do when I finish losing my wt. I've come too far to throw it all away. Once again, good luck
  • FlashBang
    FlashBang Posts: 136
    Options
    I weigh almost everyday. I know my weight fluctuates wildly and I have experience to prove it. But....I know by sticking to my guns and working my plan, eating right and exercising, it will come off. I do not freak when I gain weight. I now know when and how my weight will go up and I can avoid those situations, if I have the choice. Restaurants are worth five pounds over the next three days, so, if I can abstain I will, if not I live with the consequences, but, I stick to my plan and the weight comes off, and, I loose little ground because of it, it is usually just water. If you can live with the roller coaster, go ahead, you might learn something about what you are eating, and how it effects your overall fitness. I am trying to average 2 pounds a week, I do not always loose in a week but my average is right on track. One big advantage to weighing often is you can make adjustments quickly to stave off a big gain.