Hello to all.

Options
Just saw a facebook friend's post on this site and decided to check it out. I live alone, all of my children and grandchildren live over 3 hours away from me, and I have no other relatives living anywhere close to me. Thought this might be a good tool to use to help me track my progress on my weight loss plan. :smile: :smile:

Replies

• knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The tools on this site are great, and if you want to make weight-loss friends, we are here, too. We're all in the struggle together -- some of us making real progress, others still struggling, but we're at least trying to row the board in the same direction!
  • tammyhoff2004
    Options
    This is the best program ever!!! You'll enjoy it and we'll enjoy having you! Welcome to MFP!! God bless you on your weight loss journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tammy for your encouragement. Sorry I didn't reply sooner - still learning this website.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    @ Knittygirl - thanks to you too for the encouragement and support. I know that others are struggling - as am I - it is a difficult task to lose weight especially when your life is hectic and you have a lot of other responsibilities. I am committed to doing this and of course appreciate any support/encouragement that is offered.
  • Daytripperjackie
    Daytripperjackie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also new here and so far I think it is fantastic. Good for you in reaching out for a support system when you are away from family. It's hard to realize how important it is sometimes. Good luck to you =)